In this issue:
- Where do conspiracy theories come from?
- Does polyamory work in a pandemic?
- Get lost in Emilie Ristevski’s stunning landscapes and find femininity in artist Bec Flattley’s beautiful work
- Explore the no new clothes movement, and discover fabric that changes its temperature
- And more - the importance of flexibility at work, meet Australian journalist Jan Fran, and learn how to turn FOMO in JOMO and embrace joy.
Are you one of the WILD ones? Meet WILD, a new publication for the curious – the thought leaders, belief shakers and paradise creators.
WILD is for those going against the grain, swimming upstream, standing boldly in the arena, asking the hard questions and doing the prickly work – on themselves and the way they create their lives. In each issue of WILD, you’ll find mega nuggets of gold around five big topics: relationships, self, style, the world and hustle.