*NEW MOON CALENDAR INCLUDED*
2020 will be an epic year of transition as we close out a 200-year cycle ruled by the earth element, and cross the threshold into a new era defined by the air element.
In this edition of Wellbeing Astrology we learn about the powerful forces unleashing in 2020 with a series of potent aspects created by Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto, which indicate major change to long-lasting structures and organisations globally — representing the birth of new directions for us all.
We delve into insights around career and life direction, and discover our potential for success using an ancient astrology technique that examines Fixed Stars. We find joy and meaning with Venus and Jupiter, by identifying where happiness and fulfilment lie in your individual birth chart, and explore the power of self-care as we use the Moon’s phases to achieve wellness, relaxation and success.
We also search the unique potentials offered by your personal sun sign for achieving health, wealth and happiness in 2020, and so much more!
-Kelly Surtees, Editor
A SNEAK PEEK AT WHAT'S INSIDE
- 2020: The dawn of a new world and the influences at play.
- Year of the Rat: Discover how the rat will impact your sign.
- Saturn conjunct Pluto: Find out what transformations are in store for your sign.
- Discover your wild, true self: Explore cycles of freedom, change and rebellion through Uranus transits in your life.
- Planetary magic: Discover the magic associated with the planets and learn how to ask for their blessings.
- A brighter future with Saturn in Aquarius.
- Your age & the houses: The technique of profections for calculating your personal year-ahead themes.
- Horary astrology: Using symbolic and real-time aspects to identify the timing of important events in your life.
Style: Hard cover
Size: 220mm x 300mm
Shipping fee: $5