Time to flow with this special WellBeing Creativity book that's packed with creative living ideas, puzzles and projects that will inspire you to explore your creativity.
- Me, My Shelf and I goal alignment The organization of objects can be a mindful, creative and practical activity
- Tale as Old as Time Book clubs can improve mindfulness and social health and they've been in existence for hundreds of years. This is the time to join one.
- Create With Constraint Sometimes boundaries can be a blessing for burgeoning creativity.
- Mindful Moss Connect your mind with calm by cultivating a mossarium
- Creative Craft A Life if Sweet Tube Bag
- Creative Puzzles, and solutions
ABOUT WELLBEING CREATIVITY.
Creativity and our mental health go hand-in-hand. Creative thinking allows us to slow down and really connect with ourselves and the world around us.
Year published: 2022
Size: 220mm x 300mm
Material: made from premium quality paper