Be. Box Review Self Care Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
1. Entry into a competition implies full acceptance of all conditions of entry.
2. Competition entry is open to residents of Australia. Employees and immediate families of the promoter, associated companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. If a competition constitutes a “game of chance” in accordance with the law of any Australian jurisdiction requiring a permit or Trade Lottery Promotion License and such permit or License is not displayed on the relevant competition landing page, and does not require skill to enter, then residents of those jurisdictions are ineligible to enter.
3. Entries for the promotion "Be. Box Review Self Care Prize Draw" are drawn every six months at the middle and end of each Calendar Year. The winners will be notified by email within two (2) weeks of competition closing.
4. Prize(s) will be delivered to winners within four (4) weeks of notification of winning. Prize(s) are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
5. The prize must be collected within two (2) weeks from the date a winner is chosen. If the prize is not claimed within this time, the competition is deemed invalid and the prize will be forfeited or redrawn.
6. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in value of the prize(s) is not the responsibility of the promoter.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Any qualitative promotion or competition that we run, we will consider to be a “game of skill”, and, in accordance with NSW law, will be judged in-house by our editorial staff based on the merit and originality of response.
8. All entries become the property of the promoter. The entries may be entered into a database for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, unless otherwise stated by the entrants. If you do not wish to be entered into this database, please indicate this in your competition answer. This will not exclude you from entry to the competition. Please see privacy note below for further information.
9. No responsibility is accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed mail. Delivery Method will be according to the choice of prize supplier (either Universal Wellbeing or a clearly indicated third-party supplier) and in some cases, acceptance of the validity of a competition entry will also be determined by the ability of the entrant to receive such prize according to the delivery method.
10. If you do not wish to receive information about similar publications/services from Universal Magazines or carefully vetted third parties, please unsubscribe from the mailing list by following the prompts in the emails received.
11. Any competition run or promoted by Universal Magazines/Universal Wellbeing on the Facebook social media platform is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
12. Unless otherwise provided for under applicable laws, governmental regulations, orders and requirements, these Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.