WellBeing Shop ticket purchase terms and conditions
Universal Magazine Pty Ltd (ABN 55 003 026 944) provides this ticketing service, including the sale and distribution of tickets, as agent for WellBeing Shop. In providing this service, Universal Magazines owns and operates wellbeingshop.com.au.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the ticket. By purchasing a ticket from WellBeing Shop, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of the ticket and attendance at the event. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
WellBeing Shop may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- WellBeing Shop will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if the event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. WellBeing Shop does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If the event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), WellBeing Shop will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- WellBeing Shop will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event.
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
Variations to performances or events
- WellBeing Shop reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
- Admission to the event is subject to the WellBeing Shop terms. In particular, the following form part of the terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the host has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to the event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from WellBeing Shop.
Resale of tickets & scalping
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of WellBeing Shop, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder of the ticket may be refused admission. WellBeing Shop will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Collection and delivery of tickets
- All tickets will be delivered to recipients via the purchased email address. In the event that you do not receive your ticket, please contact email@example.com for further assistance.
- While WellBeing Shop takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. WellBeing Shop may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error WellBeing Shop will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- If an error on your behalf results in WellBeing Shop reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, WellBeing Shop may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to WellBeing Shop by a third party.
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.