By Dr Karen Bridgman
Menopause is defined as the cessation of menstruation (in women) and usually occurs between the ages of 45 and 55. A decrease in the level of ovarian hormones during menopause is the main cause of the increase in both physiological and psychological changes that significantly impact on the quality of life and health of older women. Menopause is a natural part of every woman's life, so it's worth thinking about natural ways to support the ups and downs of this life phase.
- What is menopause?
- The medical approach
- Diets for menopausal women
- Osteoporosis (& osteopenia)
- Cardiovascular disease prevention
- A wee problems but a very inconvenient one: incontinence
- Building long-term health
Please note: the Special Report PDF will be emailed to you upon purchase